Aspect makes it easy for you to engage with your customers. We help companies deliver remarkable customer experiences across every conversation and every channel – voice, email, text, social, web — through a single, elegant software platform. Whether delivered on premise, hosted, or in the cloud, this platform brings all the conversations together in one place, ensuring a consistent omni-channel customer experience each and every time. We are a global leader in providing unified interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, seamlessly orchestrating people, processes and touch points for today’s top brands. For more information, visit us at http://www.aspect.com/company/careers/
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Below are some of the key responsibility areas of the AOC-
1. The first and foremost priority of the AOC is customer satisfaction, assuring all technical issues are resolved as quickly as reasonably practical in order to maximize System productivity.
2. Will have a broad understanding of the operation techniques.
3. The AOC’s will be responsible to provide support to the agent location in Mumbai and maintain the Aspect related software components located in Mumbai.
4. To be first point of contact for the technical team for reporting all Aspect software related issues.
5. Will proactively monitor Systems for problem prevention using diagnostic tools to check overall health of the Systems including checking disks, partitions, message logs, directories, and database space on Systems.
6. Will troubleshoot System with goal of reducing:
o Problem severity.
o Identifying and resolving issues.
o Minimizing production downtime.
Daily Tasks to be carried out by AOC-
1. Go through the standard system status checklist.
2. Monitor Key process elements regularly and update daily status report
3. Check the status of Aspect Systems/ servers and update daily status report
4. Do timely housekeeping wherever applicable.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or staffing vendors at this time.