Aspect is a global software and IT services firm specializing in applying Microsoft unified communications and collaboration to help customers achieve optimal results through enhanced business processes across the enterprise and in the contact center. Aspect provides IT consulting, integration services and business applications. For more information, visit www.aspect.com. Follow Aspect on Twitter at https://twitter.com/aspectsoftware.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Be a Tech Lead for a team of specialists within the Center of Excellence, who specialize in Aspect specific vertical, product, application or systems portfolio related to Customer Self Service in the Contact Center domain. The role requires responding to the ongoing needs of Aspect customers that include delivery of scripting projects in a timely and an accurate manner. This role is strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and management of client relationship, executing on contract terms and conditions and ensuring on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business.
What is Customer Self Service: Customer self-service is a type of electronic support that allows end users to use technology to access information and perform routine tasks without requiring the assistance of a live customer service representative. Customer self-service channels include:- Web Self Service (Facebook, Twitter)- Interactive Voice Response (Phone)- Apps (WeChat, Skype, Jabber)
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Solid understanding of client-side technologies including, but not limited to JSON, JAVA Script, XML, CSS, HTML, SOAP/WSDL
• Knowledge of Telephony / Networking technologies like SIP, TDM, RTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS
• Stong development experience in .Net programming
• Strong development experience in RDBMS
• Experience in developing projects for Service based industryAdded Advantage
• Experience in standards like W3C Technologies that includes VoiceXML, CCXML
• Experience in Business Intelligence tools like Microstrategy, SAP BO, Cognos
• Experience in Contact Center Solutions especially in IVR ScriptingFunctional Skills
• Independent learner and willing to learn new technologies
• Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise documentation
• Strong Experience in handling international projects
• Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
• Strong multi-tasking skills with exceptional time management skills and ability to function under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements
• Excellent Communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Proven analytical capabilities with ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions
The APS Centre of Excellence (CoE), is a Professional Services team of Aspect Software that specializes in remote services delivery and providing value added services with a seamless integration of people, process and quality. The CoE follows a proactive approach where the technical, functional resources come together to share knowledge, experience on business transformation, problem resolution and business improvement. CoE specializes in remote services delivery of Aspect Suite of products under Interaction Management, Workforce Optimization & Self-Service, to customers globally. A person joining this team will function in a 24x7 operational mode that involves continuous global deliveries across cross functional platforms and work with tight deadlines, unique deployment scope and customer specific.